Emotional Personal Development

.
Click my picture for You Tube
or here for my web page!

1-509-925-9385

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Working hard on You University Promotion

I had never experienced such intense excitement for a project, until I began to work on the marketing launch of You University. 

First I should explain what that is. You University is an amazing comprehensive curriculum for personal growth that was created by my life coach Maia Berens. Maia has been in the personal development industry for many years, as a matter of fact, she worked closely with John Gray. His name probably sounds familiar because he wrote the famous book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus". It sold millions of copies and opened our eyes to a whole new of understanding of relationships. Maia was John's assistant and ran many of his workshops thus learning valuable skills and meeting fabulous people. These tools, and her own life experiences, are the foundation for You University. The school  is a study of your own personal history and exercises aimed at changing how you view your life. Ultimately, you will embrace all of your experiences, good and bad, as the reasons for you being the incredible person you are today.

I am very fortunate to be a part of the implementation of this incredible program.As a coach trained under Maia, I take clients through the University. I am proud to also be a big part of the marketing and upcoming launch of You University. This program is very effective and will change how people view their lives and their experiences. This in turn will lend to the world shift that is going on right now. We are moving to a place of peace and acceptance,  this starts with each individual, which You University facilitates perfectly.

All of this is why I am so excited to be working so hard. It is a great cause and amazing program. I look forward to being part of this positive change  in the lives of our amazing human race.

2 comments:

Joanne Young Elliott said...

This sounds great! Good luck to you and Maia and the other coaches.

Crystal said...

Thank you Joanne for you well wishes! You are such a supportive friend. Have a great day!

Share This