Emotional Personal Development

.
Click my picture for You Tube
or here for my web page!

1-509-925-9385

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

If you think it, you can do it!

"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right. "
Henry Ford 

Mr. Ford had the original quote and it has been modified through time. There is obvious power in these words. Without this way of thinking our ability to travel would be greatly affected. Our thoughts are the first thing in the creation process. The start to the manifestation process that "sparks" idea and catapults it into an accomplishment.  


Today I am grateful for the power of positive thinking~

2 comments:

Joanne Young Elliott said...

I love that quote. I believe Ernest Holmes, the founder of Religious Science/Science of Mind, said something similiar, but I can't find the quote. I'm currently taking some Science of Mind courses and I am, too grateful for the power of positive thinking.
" The most destructive force you and I have - and the most constructive - is our own unconscious emotional and thinking and feeling state. " Ernest Holmes

Crystal said...

I am going to check out Science of the Mind, one of the greatest things about networking with people is the sharing of ideas. I am curious by nature and this process "feeds my need". The quote you included is great as well!
Thanks Joanne

Share This