Emotional Personal Development

.
Click my picture for You Tube
or here for my web page!

1-509-925-9385

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Feeling Empowered

I decided to be brave and go public with my Life Coaching career plans. I know this sounds strange, but the thought of being judged has held me back many times in my life. Well, no more! I don't want to allow what others may think, stop me from following my dreams. I also want to show my kids that if something really feels right, and they want to pursue it (as long as it is legal and doesn't harm others) then they should go for it. I will encourage them to stand at the top of the mountains and shout out to everyone just how happy they are to have tapped into what makes them feel awesome.

Since I started sharing my dream and plan, I have been pleasingly surprised at the really cool feedback I have been getting from people. Even the ones who have known me all of my life and I felt most likely to be judged by. This is really empowering. It feels really good to have support. I think I have been too self conscious in the past and I didn't allow others a chance to stand behind me. I made the mistake of assuming I would be criticized and this kept me from really taking the necessary chances to make dreams come true. I was not utilizing my true talents and personal power.


..........wow, am I ever glad I was able to become aware of this.

No comments:

Share This