Emotional Personal Development

.
Click my picture for You Tube
or here for my web page!

1-509-925-9385

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Purpose

In defining my purpose, I would have to say it would be to share my personal life experiences with others to help them in their personal growth.

I am executing that by being a life coach! I am impacting the world one person at a time. I am living what I teach. I am teaching my children what I know. I am creating the ripple that will turn into a wave of peace throughout our planet.

I am fascinated with understanding our paths and the reason for our journey on earth. I believe each experience we have has it purpose. I love to reflect and learn.

This is what my life to be about. The journey and how to make the best of it. How to show others what I am discovering.

1 comment:

Maia Berens said...

I love your "journey and how to make the best of it" comment. That's what we're about!

Share This