Emotional Personal Development

.
Click my picture for You Tube
or here for my web page!

1-509-925-9385

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 207: Crystal Church

Day 207: Crystal Church
The "Get Inspired" Interview

“ … what comes right to my mind is to never give up, and I guess that life is always evolving and that it’s not like start and finish.  It’s start, climb one hill, kind of smooth out for a little while, and then life will present another challenge that instead of letting it knock you down and make you curl up in a ball and not function, you just say ‘Okay, well, here it is, what are my resources, what do I need to do to get through this?’”

1 comment:

Adrienne Summer said...

This quote by you is truly your mission statement. You are constantly willing to learn, grown no matter what life throws at you, or what you attract. Your site looks awesome too!

Share This