Emotional Personal Development

.
Click my picture for You Tube
or here for my web page!

1-509-925-9385

Friday, April 30, 2010

Having Fun making Vids

Today I made my 2nd You Tube video that you can access by clicking on my picture, and I must say I am really having fun with this. It is totally not scripted and right from the gut. I pick a topic in my mind and go for it. I find it is really helpful to see myself talking about what I am doing. It makes it "real". I am very excited to be launching my Personal Development Life Coaching career with social media networking. The possibilities are endless. I think I am even more excited to know that all of the experiences that I made it through are great tools in working with clients. I have first hand knowledge with lots of topics that others struggle with. I believe that hearing from another person who has lived what you are dealing with is very powerful. It certainly has been for me. I have made some radical changes in my life by collaborating with others for guidance. Most recently it has been my life coach Maia and the group of women I talk with once a week. We have all become Soul Sisters in our journey to transform our lives.............stay tuned for more details!

2 comments:

Maia Berens said...

I'd like you to tell people a bit about what challenges your talking about. I know how amazing you are. I want whoever reads it to know also.

Crystal said...

Maia,
I will definitely address the challenges I have faced in life in my next blog entry, I will leave it a surprise as to whether it is video or written! Thanks for you support, love, and guidance. You are the best.
Love,
Crystal

Share This